can anyone book a table?

3 posts
NorthcoteLuvvie
Options:
Share this post on:

can anyone book a table?

Postby NorthcoteLuvvie » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:25 pm

I was looking at the Evening Standard today and they had a list of new power restaurants

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/l ... 75487.html

this may be a stupid question but one of the tables sounds lovely

At Sushisamba recent diners have included Victoria Beckham, Henry Cavill, Cheryl Cole, Hugh Grant, Samuel L. Jackson and Nicole Scherzinger and table 26, a banquette seating four and offering unobstructed panoramic views of London is regarded at the “best in house.”

does anyone know if its possible for "mere mortals" to get tables there or is it a case of if you're not famous it's not happeing?

mishmash83
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: can anyone book a table?

Postby mishmash83 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:49 am

Yes anyone can! At least most of my colleagues seem to go sometimes, just have to book ahead.
RHOB
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: can anyone book a table?

Postby RHOB » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:36 pm

It just has a long waiting list. The view is amazing although I don't rate the sushi that much and it tends to get really busy at the bar with the city crowd. In the same building there is Duck and Waffle (I think it is the floor above) and has the same views. I really loved goings there and found duck and waffle one of the nicest meals I have had. Further more as a 24hour restaurant you can go anytime but again at peak times they have a long waiting list.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.