BRILLIANT AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER.....

3 posts
mrsvmb
Share this post on:

BRILLIANT AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER.....

Postby mrsvmb » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 am

Hi All - I have finally found an affordable photographer and thought I would share her contact details with you all. I'm sure I am not the only mummy out there who wants to have professional shots of my children to keep forever. My issue in the past has always been the huge expense involved i.e. the initial photo shoot always sounds reasonable but then paying for each shot individually soon adds up.

http://www.chapmancaptures.com/index.ph ... 8&Itemid=9

Claire was recommended to me by a friend and she was brilliant. We took up her August special offer (i've attached her website below) and she came to our home for an hour. She was great with the kids and managed to get some really beautiful shots, in the home and on the common opposite. The best thing is she provided us with a CD with 25 shots on for our use (she had edited the shots so the 25 we had were all great, no iffy ones!). I've since printed them off myself (so much cheaper!) and used them to make gifts for the grandparents online (a mug and calendar)

If you are looking for a photographer contact her!

http://www.chapmancaptures.com/index.ph ... 8&Itemid=9
Bubble&Bean
Share this post on:

Re: BRILLIANT AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER.....

Postby Bubble&Bean » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:28 pm

If you have a chance please checkout our site too as we work on that same principle.... www.bubbleandbean.com. We take super atmospheric reportage shots and put them together in quirky films peppered with stop motion photography.
Best,
Sophie
stephanieschaerer
Share this post on:

Re: BRILLIANT AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER.....

Postby stephanieschaerer » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:27 am

For reasonably priced and high end baby and children photography, please have a look at my website.

www.londonbabyfaces.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.