Nanny available to start ASAP in SW London

4 posts
millie2509
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available to start ASAP in SW London

Postby millie2509 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:16 am

Dear Parents,

I have lived in London for the last 10yrs and held permanent London based nanny roles, working with children aged from 3 months upwards. I am very organised, self-motivated and enthusiastic with a fun loving and patient nature.
I truly enjoy working with children and take the responsibility extremely seriously. As an employee, I make every effort to meet the needs of the children I care for and the expectations of their parents.
I am eligible to work in the UK , CRB checked, and qualified in first aid for babies and toddlers.
Also I'm holding The Common Core Skills and Knowledge Development Programme in Level 3.
In meanwhile waiting for Ofsted registration .
I'm looking for a nanny or nanny share position starting as soon as possible , preferably 4-5 full days per week in Wimbledon ,Balham, Clapham or surrounding areas in SW London

Look forward to hear from you

Milly
Seekingananny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available to start ASAP in SW London

Postby Seekingananny » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi
We live in Wimbledon and are looking for a part time nanny (Tuesday/Wednesday) to look after our 3 year old daughter and 11 month old son. The hours would be 7.30am-6.30/7pm. If you are interested please e mail your CV and references to mahuasahu@hotmail.com

Thanks
Mo
MummyPig38
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available to start ASAP in SW London

Postby MummyPig38 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Hi, would you consider 3 days a week? Please send me a message if so. Thanks, Fiona
millie2509
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available on Thursdays and Fridays afternoon

Postby millie2509 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:30 pm

Nanny available on Thursdays and Fridays afternoon . For more info inbox me please

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.