IPHONE 4 Experts out there who can train me?

4 posts
Bailey
Options:
Share this post on:

IPHONE 4 Experts out there who can train me?

Postby Bailey » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 am

Good Morning,

I just recieved my beautiful IPHONE 4 and I have absolutely no idea how to use it :shock: haha well besides just calling people. I want to become savy and so I am looking for another Mom or a good friend of yours who would be willing to meet me and run through how to use it, and go through all of it's features and uploading apps etc....I want to learn! I have a 10 month old daughter so if you are another Mom I can meet you somewhere or you and your little one can come to my house if you want (I live right next to Albert Bridge) I would imagine I need about 1-1.5 hours of your time max. I will pay you of course.

Thanks! I am so excited to use it :D
Cdnmom
DudleyR
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: IPHONE 4 Experts out there who can train me?

Postby DudleyR » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi CDNmom,
Well, I'm not quite a mom but I am a dad and local resident in SW11 that just happens to be a genius on all things Apple!
I'd be delighted to help you, can show you all the important things like email, finding and downloading Apps, syncing to iTunes, connecting your iPhone to wireless broadband and just about anything else you can think of.
I run a business setting up and training residents and small businesses in Wandsworth and K&C on Apple products and popular software - steady pace and making learning fun are my priorities! Am I any good? I hope so, I have an excellent rating for work I regularly do for a very well known department store just across the river.
Happy to meet at a local coffee shop if that suits, otherwise I'm often near Albert Bridge.
And my price for iPhone training? £39 / 1hr or £49 for 1.5hr, inc VAT (weekday rate)
Regards, Dudley Rees, Chelsea Connected, 07720 425187.
Tigger
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tigger » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Dudley, what a great idea - where were you in the summer when I got my iphone 4...?!!!!!?
DudleyR
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DudleyR » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Such kind words!
If only the whole of SW11 knew about me - just don't forget me when the iPhone 5 is released :D
Kind regards - Dudley

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.