18 yrs experience Fully Qualified Nanny Available

1 post
Lisaf
Options:
Share this post on:

18 yrs experience Fully Qualified Nanny Available

Postby Lisaf » Thu May 01, 2014 11:35 am

I am 34 years old, from the UK and I live in Norbury. I have an NNEB qualification and am also a fully qualified primary school teacher with 18 years of experience working with children aged 0-14.
I have a son who is 8 months old. I am looking into a nanny position with a great family where I can bring my son to work with me. I am currently on maternity leave and have decided to try and look for a position to start in the next few months, either full or part time.
I thought that I would post this in the hope that there may be families out there who would be interested in me working for them. I understand that bringing my child with me may not be ideal for most, however with my knowledge, extensive experience, qualifications and references I am hoping that some families may be willing to consider me for the job.
I have experience of working with children aged 0-14 for 18 years as a Nursery Nurse, Nanny and Early Years teacher in an Ofsted ''outstanding' well established private nursery school.
I have had very few jobs over this period as I have been very fourtunate to establish myself in positions that I have stayed in for long periods e.g. 5/6 years. I have excellent references and knowledge of children's health and development as well as an extensive understanding of the early years curriculum having used this for planning, observation and assessment.
I am looking for a job that is easy to travel to from my location, ideally this would be around; Streatham, Clapham, Balham, Croydon, Wandsworth Common.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and please feel free to contact me if you have a position that you think I would be suitable for or you require anymore information about me.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.