Recommendation- JAK

1 post
VictoriaR
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommendation- JAK

Postby VictoriaR » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:53 pm

I live in Wandsworth and have recently been using the online childrens clothes shop JAK (Just Add Kids!) based in the North West. I bought a few baby gifts lately and I really recommend the service provided. The website is great, really easy to use with lots of affordable items of high quality clothes which have arrived within a couple of days of ordering and have all arrived beautifully presented to give as gifts.
One of the items I bought came with extra accessories in a box with a wooden hanger which looked far more expensive than it actually was, and made me feel very magnanimous giving it as a gift! In the past I have been really disappointed with the internet service and quality of upmarket high street chains and am really pleased to have discovered the JAK shop and thought I would share it with fellow Londoners! So nice to support a small business too. Oh and the personalised range of bibs they do are an absolute bargain, really great quality and are a unique baby gift and go down a treat!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.