Gambado Chelsea

3 posts
Billy Ray
Options:
Share this post on:

Gambado Chelsea

Postby Billy Ray » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Hi all

I have heard there is a good soft play area for babies- I have a 6 month old and older kids- (4 year old too!) in Chelsea- can anyone let me know if it is good- hard to find somewhere to take the kids together! Especially with hubby in tow!
Thanks all :D
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Gambado Chelsea

Postby Annabel (admin) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi Blliy Ray...

Gambado are good friends of NappyValleyNet.com.

We had a meet up there in the summer (following the refurb of the baby area) and it went down really well with everyone. All who attended were with babies and younger toddlers! :)

I can vouch for mine on a personal level enjoying many parties and weekends there since they were slightly older toddlers to fairly recently (my eldest was eight last time we went). Cant vouch for any younger as I'm afraid I predate Gambado ;)

Hope that you enjoy!

Annabel x
thelittlelegscompany
Share this post on:

Re: Gambado Chelsea

Postby thelittlelegscompany » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 pm

It is fantastic! It is not cheap but it provides hours of fun for kids of all ages. I have been taking my little monster since she was about 6 mths old and it has always been great for her. The best value is now at 15 mths as she is walking/climbing around the big play frame and generally getting so tired I get some serious rest but the baby bit is great too.

Friday, Sat, Sun are mega busy - Monday mornings (except in bank hols/school hols) are a dream!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.