Loving & extremely patient mummy nanny avail Jan/Feb 2011

1 post
mummynanny
Share this post on:

Loving & extremely patient mummy nanny avail Jan/Feb 2011

Postby mummynanny » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Hello,

I am Ofsted registered nanny with many years of experience. Currently I am on maternity leave and enjoying looking after my beautiful baby girl (now 3 months old) however I would like to find a little friend for her.

I am looking for a family with similar aged baby who needs a full time nanny. From my nannyshare experience I found out that a child without a sibling is benefiting so much from growing up around another child. I would like my baby to be in a company of a little friend and to give both babies the chance to master many important skills (eg. Sharing :-))

I am looking for 4-5 days a week position in Tooting, Balham and surrounding areas to start in January/February 2011. I would give both children equal attention and treat them the same way. I would take them to many fun places where they can learn and gain new valuable experiences. I am a driver so I can take both babies to places that would be too difficult to get to by public transport.

Please if you think you would like your little one to have lots of fun and to be around a loving, caring and extremely patient person please email me and I will send you my CV. All of my references can be checked with my previous employers.

I am looking forward hearing from you.
Kind regards,

Jana

janabreaks@hotmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.