NCT Relax and Stretch with Baby classes

2 posts
NCTPostnatalCourses
Options:
Share this post on:

NCT Relax and Stretch with Baby classes

Postby NCTPostnatalCourses » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:49 pm

NCT Relax and Stretch with Baby postnatal exercise classes combine both yoga and pilates based stretches to re-build core abdominal muscles, strengthen pelvic floors, improve posture and prepare the body for returning to other exercise. Babies come along to the classes, as we also do gentle baby yoga, songs and games with them to keep them occupied as they get older - so it's fun for mum and baby! See http://www.nct.org.uk/course/19066529

Many mum and baby classes may shut through the summer, but I will be running classes all through July. If you don't feel quite ready to join yet, you can also book your slot for September, spaces permitting.

I run two classes on Mondays (10.45am and 12.30pm) and on Thursdays (11am - 12.30pm), each class is an hour and a half and includes refreshments and a chance to chat to other mums at the end. Classes are £12 each, payable in 2 monthly blocks, although you don't need to pay for classes cancelled more than a day in advance.

If you are interested, you can either email me by return for more information, (nct_postnatal@yahoo.co.uk) or click on the link in the top paragraph and fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of the page.
NCTPostnatalCourses
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: NCT Relax and Stretch with Baby classes

Postby NCTPostnatalCourses » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:38 pm

I am running classes through to the end of July, so you are welcome to book just for July if your usual classes have stopped for the summer!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.