Thank-you gift

4 posts
Mum2two2012
Options:
Share this post on:

Thank-you gift

Postby Mum2two2012 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:44 pm

My daughter is leaving her junior school this year and moving to a different school to her best friend.

As a leaving gift her daughter bought my daughter a lovely book recollecting the last few months together which was really lovely.

Her mother has been brilliant to me as she was always reminding me of things that the school require and giving me tips for my growing daughter and I would like to get her a little something to say thank you.

She is very intelligent, very down to earth and laid back. I would like to get her something to say thanks for everything she has done.......I know she is going to Borneo in a week......

She is not a' Mwah mwah' kiss, kiss mummy, does not really do flowers, or wine. Cannot really see her burning a candle either so am stumped. Any ideas from anyone? Thanks M22 x :roll:
StellaandDot Dani
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Thank-you gift

Postby StellaandDot Dani » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi

I am a stylist for Stella and Dot and there are some beautiful gift ideas on my website including wisdom bracelets which would be perfect given what you have said about the girls mother.

If you have any questions or would like to come see any pieces you'd be very welcome. I'll be at the Skylark cafe tomorrow from 11am so feel free to pop by then for a chat.

my website is www.stelladot.co.uk/dani

Thanks

Dani x
walesdavies
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby walesdavies » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:04 am

Hi,
I run The Biscuit Tree & we make beautiful, bespoke iced biscuits. Making them a lovely gift - a bit different to the norm & delicious too! Have attached a photo of some flower biscuits - beauty being you can eat them too! Have also put a link to my website & facebook page where you can browse for more ideas. (10% off first order for new page likes on facebook too!)
We make everything to order so if you are interested get in touch ASAP as we are nearly fully booked this week.
Kind regards,
Rhiannon
http://www.biscuittree.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bisc ... tos_albums
Attachments
IMG_5027.JPG
IMG_5027.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1593 times
dancing_queen59
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby dancing_queen59 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:31 pm

I'd second the Biscuit Tree!

Ordered a few times off them and their biscuits are really unique and special. The detail that goes in to them is amazing and they could made bespoke to your needs.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.