Temp nanny needed for August in Balham

4 posts
newtobalham
Options:
Share this post on:

Temp nanny needed for August in Balham

Postby newtobalham » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:56 pm

We need a temporary nanny for 4 or 5 days per week from 30 July through to approx 1st September to care for our two children, a girl aged 11 months and boy 3 years. Position will be a mix of sole and shared charge. We are particularly looking for someone who is creative and will enjoy planning fun activities for our son to help his gross and fine motor skills, and can really engage and motivate him in these.

We live between Clapham South and Balham and the hours will be flexible but will be between 8 to 10 hours required per day.

If you are interested, please send me a personal covering message with your CV and letters of reference attached. To be considered for the position you will need to have an up-to-date first aid certificate, current valid DBS check and checkable references.
izabelina
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Temp nanny needed for August in Balham

Postby izabelina » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:34 am

Dear family,
I would love to be a temporary nanny for your children. I really like your offer. I am available straight away.

I have 5 years experience in childcare.
Children are part of my life and I just love them. I always make friends with children. I treat them seriously and respect them. I am happy when I see I make them laugh. I am very friendly, warm, caring and looking after children, spending time with them is just pleasure for me. I am creative, highly energetic with strong communication skills. I am also a hard-working, responsible, patient, cheerful, flexible and very easy going person.
I am a non-smoker I have a Paediatric First Aid Certificate and good references and I am DBS checked.
It will be the pleasure to look after your children.

Please, send me your email address so as I could send you my CV, references, DBS, First Aid Certificate.

Best regards, Bela.
NannyB
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NannyB » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:35 am

I wish to apply for the current position as a temporary nanny within your family.

I am currently working for a family of three children aged 6, 4 & 2 as a live in nanny and have been with them for over a year. I recently moved with the family from London to the Cotswolds but unfortunately the country life just isn't for me.

I am moving back to London (Streatham) on the 2nd August and hoping to find myself a lovely family again. This temporary position would be ideal for me until I can confirm a job that would start mid September. I have years of experience with young children and believe I would be suitable for the position.

I moved over from Australia nearly two years ago and have lived in SW London for majority of the time so I'm very familiar with Clapham/Balham area and would love the opportunity to be apart of another family.

If you have any queries or questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Briony
beataka23
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby beataka23 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:03 am

Dear Parents,
I am available during August to look after your children.
I am qualified, experienced and Ofsted registered nanny with a BA degree in Education, Common Core Skills and Knowledge in Childcare certificate, Paediatric First Aid Certificate, DBS check and nanny insurance. In addition to my qualification I have over 5 years experience in caring and looking after children.
Since I have been in the UK I had the opportunity to work for 4 family’s, with children’s from 10 months old to 8 yrs old, including looking after twins and their older brother. My last position involved looking after nearly 2 year old boy. Also I have worked as a teaching assistant in schools where I have been taught how to deal with difficult situation and use discipline when necessary. I am loving, affectionate and patient with children also extremely creative, enthusiastic and hard working person. I have a lot of experience organising stimulating, educational and enjoyable activities to aid development, such as baking, reading, arts and crafts, singing, trips out eg. playgroups, park, swimming pool, library as well as initiating and organising playdates. I cook healthy varied homemade food, I am excellent at keeping the house in tidy condition, always happy to do the laundry or empty the dishwasher.
I am young, active, super healthy person that has no other commitments, very flexible and always there to help if needed. I hold DBS check and can provide glowing references.
Regards,

Beata

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.