Little Forest Folk - anyone been??

2 posts
mommyg
Options:
Share this post on:

Little Forest Folk - anyone been??

Postby mommyg » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:00 pm

hello
Have any of your kids attended the summer sessions hosted by Little Forest Folk - they charge £20 for a 2 hour session and I'm trying to justify the cost.
https://www.facebook.com/littleforestfolk
Thank you
beckaharrison
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Little Forest Folk - anyone been??

Postby beckaharrison » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Little Forest Folk sent round an email to some of us who have been attending the sessions to see if any of us would be happy to offer our opinions on this - cheeky but I don't really mind!

To be honest I thought £20.00 per session was a bit steep for a 2 hour play when I booked, however my daughter loves being outdoors so I thought I'd try it out with an NCT friend. Lola absolutely loved it and I've rebooked for another couple of workshops. It turns out it's not just a nature walk but is a couple of hours of organised activities. When we were there the kids had a story, went on a bear hunt to find a teddy bear hidden in a tree, played a version of hide and seek then she made a bear from clay and had a couple more activities I don't remember now - something to do with insects. She did get drinks and snacks and I had a cup of tea and some cake too. I don't think most mums hang around for the workshop but they asked me to as my daughter is only 2 & 4 months. On the whole I think it's probably worth £20, especially if your child is old enough that you don't need to stay at the workshop with them

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.