Childminder wanted in battersea park area for 18m old

3 posts
Nixter42
Options:
Share this post on:

Childminder wanted in battersea park area for 18m old

Postby Nixter42 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi there,
We are looking for a childminder in the battersea park area from mid October for our 18 month old daughter. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Please let me know if you have any recommendations,
Thanks
Nic
jennah76
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Childminder wanted in battersea park area for 18m old

Postby jennah76 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:22 am

Hello Nic,
My name is Jenna and I am a 38 yo mommy to a (nearly) 9 yo daughter called Lola who is starting at a new school on Wednesday which has long hours. I am very much interested in working part time while she is away. I was a nanny many years ago and really do love looking after children. I am originally from California and have been married/living in clapham/fulham/chelsea for 13 years now. I know the city very and am always up for adventures! If you'd like to speak further please do email me at hardcastlejenna89@gmail.com and I will send you my mobile number.
Have a lovely dayXx
Jenna
Amanda Mae
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Childminder wanted in battersea park area for 18m old

Postby Amanda Mae » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:47 am

Hi, I am a mother to a 6 month old girl, Elsie and a teacher, I will be going back to work in November but just on Thursdays and Fridays. I am currently looking for childcare for her on those days but am available Monday to Wednesdays. I live on Albert Bridge Road, if you would like to talk further then please email me on amandamaebb@hotmail.co.uk
Kind Regards,
Amanda

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.