Mother's day GIFT IDEA

2 posts
emanu_ela
Share this post on:

Mother's day GIFT IDEA

Postby emanu_ela » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:39 pm

Are you looking for a gift idea for Mother's Day?

Why not treat your special mum or mum-to-be with a personalized gift voucher from Emanuela Redaschi Photography?

I am offering limited edition Mother’s Day gift Vouchers during March only.

Your personalized gift voucher will include a 2 hours session for either a maternity, baby, portrait or family photo shoot at Emanuela's studio in Clapham and 10 digital full resolution pictures for only £340. (Usually £490)

Vouchers can be personalised with your message. I send my beautiful gift vouchers as E-Vouchers via email so you can either have them sent direct to your Mum’s inbox on Mother’s Day or you can personally print off your voucher and hand it, in person, to your mum on the day!

This offer is only available until the 15th March 2015. Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months so you do not need to use them straight away.

There are 3 ways that you can use the Voucher as a gift:

1. You can organise the photo session for yourself and/or your children and gift the pictures to your mum.

2. You can have a family photo shoot.

3. Or you can let your mum enjoy the photo session on her own.

So for a great, original gift this Mother’s Day, why not purchase a personalised voucher today and spoil your mum, she deserves it!

* this offer is not valid for newborn sessions
family-baby-photographer-london-clapham-nappyvalley-d2.jpg
family-baby-photographer-london-clapham-nappyvalley-d2.jpg (465.91 KiB) Viewed 1126 times
emanu_ela
Share this post on:

Re: Mother's day GIFT IDEA

Postby emanu_ela » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.