Experienced, qualified nanny available from mid March

3 posts
katdewatt
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced, qualified nanny available from mid March

Postby katdewatt » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi,

I am a British, NNEB and Montessori trained nanny with excellent checkable references. I am also Ofsted registered, have a current first aid and in the process of updating my DBS.

The family I am currently working for no longer need a nanny, so I am looking for a lovely new family to be part of. I have 13 years experience with children aged from new born up to the age of 10. I have worked in and around the Clapham area for about 9 years. I am also very familiar with Balham, Furzedown, Streatham and Tooting.

I am a very organised, patient, punctual, fun and caring nanny. I love cooking and baking healthy meals and treats. I am an active person, who enjoys doing a variety of activities with the children such as playgroups, music, swimming, arts and crafts, cooking, baking, park trips, playdates, visiting museums, PYO farms, visiting national trust properties etc.

I am an experience London driver (both manual and automatic cars).

If you are interested please pm me and I can send you my current CV and my latest references.

Katherine
Sdc
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced, qualified nanny available from mid March

Postby Sdc » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Hi

We are looking for a full time live out nanny (Pimlico) to start part-time in May and full-time from July to look after our daugther (currently 10 weeks).

If this could be of interest, please send your CV to solange.divechamberlain@gmail.com.

Best,

Solange
nikkibrowning
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced, qualified nanny available from mid March

Postby nikkibrowning » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Hi there, We're looking for a part time nanny Tuesdays and Wednesdays, to look after our lovely 2 and 4 year old children in Wandsworth SW18.

If you are interested please email me your CV nmurch@hotmail.com

Many Thanks,
Nikki Browning

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.