Baby in a Fiat 500

18 posts
phigoldenspiral
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Baby in a Fiat 500

Postby phigoldenspiral » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:59 pm

There are some sellers of rear-facing car seats (the ones that fit the seats for you), where you can go and see which of their seats actually fit the car, rather than taking the risk of buying one and finding out that they can't fit. I bought mine from Margaret at http://www.rearfacingtoddlers.com/ and she comes to your home with the seats. If you email her, I'm sure she could advise or come to you and try one out.
multi-multitasker
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby multi-multitasker » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:50 pm

We have a two door yaris with a rear facing car seat (maxi cosi pebble) We have an isofox base to make it easier to get the seat in and out. We have a bugaboo buffalo (bigger wheels than chameleon) and these fit in fine :-) only slight issue is when we go away for weekend, as travel cot and all stuff is a tight fit but not impossible and we don't do it that often. Hope this helps!
GardenRosie
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby GardenRosie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:02 pm

Thanks everyone!

We had a Bugaboo Cameleon for our first who was also a summer baby and I loved the big wheels for getting through fields etc - will see if can go to a shop or borrow a friends and somehow manhandle it in. Would hate to lose my little Fiat as its incredibly economical, good for the environment and easy to park

I think with the Bugaboo bee the baby might be too hot in the summer, and not very flat - Bugaboo Bee3 with a carrycot looks good but blinking expensive

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.