As new iCandy Raspberry package worth £660 for £450 ONO

1 post
Littleowlsmum
Options:
Share this post on:

As new iCandy Raspberry package worth £660 for £450 ONO

Postby Littleowlsmum » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Ex demo model for sale, brand new chassis, used only for a day.
Entire package worth £660 and selling for only £450.
Pick up from Mortlake, SW14.
Please do DM me for more pics as I can only upload 3 to this listing.

Black chassis £420
Beetle hood £40
Atlantic hood £40
Beetle footmuff £90
Beetle newborn pod £70

The blurb on the website says-
From one of The UK's most fashionable family businesses- iCandy. Designed for the parent who needs something special, something different and something that catches the eye.

I would say-
Excellent nippy stylish urban pushchair that folds up and fits in the smallest of spaces. A dream to push and a very comfy ride for the child. Ingenious well thought out additions include a footmuff with pockets for a toddler that refuses gloves, a newborn pod that unzips perfect for all climates, a storage compartment perfectly sized for keys, phone, purse and raincover and a fantastic huge shopping basket which takes up to 5kgs. It also has fantastic extendable handlebars for even the tallest of parents to enjoy pushing without whacking their feet on the chassis.

The iCandy Raspberry pushchair can used from birth without the use of a carrycot as it has a lie flat position.

It is very light (just under 6kgs) and agile, so it is ideal for nipping on and off public transport.

The super soft seat with added cushioning ensures your baby will always be comfortable and the lining is water resistant for easy cleaning.

It is extremely versatile with a 3 position recline both world and parent facing. It will fold with the seat unit in situ and the innovative clam like fold means that the chassis is protected from muddy wheels.

Folded, the pushchair is compact and freestanding.

Folded dimensions-
85.5cms (length)
54cms (width)
36.6cms (height)

The iCandy Raspberry is suitable for children up to 15lbs.
Attachments
IMG_6959.JPG
IMG_6959.JPG (107.41 KiB) Viewed 314 times
IMG_6956.JPG
IMG_6956.JPG (98.42 KiB) Viewed 314 times
IMG_6951.JPG
IMG_6951.JPG (101.72 KiB) Viewed 314 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.