Nanny Needed for July 2015 Start!

3 posts
SW_Mum_
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny Needed for July 2015 Start!

Postby SW_Mum_ » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:57 pm

We will soon need to find a new live-out nanny to act as maternity cover for our current nanny.

We need the new nanny to start on 6th July 2015 and work till March/April 2016, so the role will be for around 9 months.

Our girls are 4 and 2. They’ll have no nursery over July & August so the nanny will need to fill their days will lots of fun activities and play dates. In September the 4 year old starts school full-time and the 2 year old starts nursery 3 x mornings a week.

We are looking for a high energy and outdoorsy nanny – someone who likes being out and about with the kids during the day.

Required hours are 7am-7.30pm Monday to Thursday, plus babysitting once or twice a week. We can offer a few hours on Friday as well if this suits (I will be at home on Fridays but am keen to have help for half a day). We know that these are long hours - it is fair to say that the role will only suit someone who is up for that - albeit hopefully having some/all of Friday off work will help the nanny achieve a decent work/life balance.

We are Northcote Road based and would really value a nanny who already knows this area, especially local playgroups/activities/other nannies.

We have childcare vouchers to use up so an OFSTED registered nanny (or willing to become OFSTED registered) would be useful – not essential though.

Please drop me a message if you would be interested in the position!

Thanks
Melicone
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny Needed for July 2015 Start!

Postby Melicone » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:40 am

Hi!
This position matches exactly with the job I am looking for. I live on Battersea Rise and want a Mon-Thu job walk distance from home.

Here is my info:
https://www.*********/profile/1135858

Thank you

Mel
Melicone
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny Needed for July 2015 Start!

Postby Melicone » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:42 am

Ops the link didnt work... I am on chilcare (co. uk) under MelinaM

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.