Anyone know a good Driving Instructor

4 posts
rachelnorrie
Share this post on:

Anyone know a good Driving Instructor

Postby rachelnorrie » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:35 am

I am looking for an automatic driving instructor in SW11. Can anyone recommend as I have had bad experience with AA and desperate to learn to drive! Need to be (very) patient and good with typical nervous female learner!

Thanks.
momormum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Anyone know a good Driving Instructor

Postby momormum » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:00 am

Hello
I used Wimbledon Driving School following a couple of other bad experiences and really liked them. My instructor was Gary - great guy - and I think he is one of the few who has an automatic car. I'd recommend them highly, and most importantly I passed the first time round!
newmama
Share this post on:

Postby newmama » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:37 am

I just got my driving license a couple of weeks ago after a couple of months driving with Reg from RED. His test site is actually in Croydon, which totally scared me, but it was actually fine. I had tried another instructor (from National Driving School), but Reg was a really good teacher. It is harder to find good automatic driving teachers as there are less of them, and they're also a big more expensive. I think Reg charged £25/hour, but the first 2-hour lesson is bogof.

Good luck!
xx
Space12
Share this post on:

Postby Space12 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:05 pm

hello

sorry to hear that you hav had a bad experience with the AA.

my husband is a self employed instructor with the AA and we live by wandsworth common. he has a god track record and students find it easy with his teaching style.

his web site is livelearndrive

or you can email him at laurencecole@hotmail.com

Kind Regards
Em

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.