Re: BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS FOR KITCHEN EXTENSION

Postby GettingYouFit2015 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:18 pm

*good
Alexandra2015
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Alexandra2015 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi there. My husband owns lots of properties in Wandsworth which re rents out and he has been adding lofts, kitchen extensions and undertaking total house refurbishments over the past three years using an excellent team of builders. Each job has come in well under all the other quotes that he received and each extension came in on budget, finished on time and he has been thrilled with the standard of their work.They really are unbeatable on price and have never let us down. He has since asked them to work several of our friends houses, they needed major kitchen extensions, side extensions and lofts and they have all be extremely happy with the work. If you would like I could put you in touch with my husband, I know they will quote for free.
Out of nappies!
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Out of nappies! » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 am

I would strongly recommend 'Exceed' Builders. I live in Teddington and had a kitchen extension, with super smart bi-fold type doors built on the back on my property. The whole team were excellent. And none of the nasty snagging problems some people get!
claire1985
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby claire1985 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:39 am

Hi, I would put my vote on Lifestyle Design and Build http://www.lifestylebyasq.co.uk/ They are a local company, based in Clapham Common, I actually got in touch with them because of recommendations. Very nice and professional team! Apart from major building works they offer also maintenance services so it was brilliant that apart from the extension (which is now in progress), they also could fix a leak in the bathroom and repaint the walls. You can always call them and ask for a site survey 020 7720 3082.

Claire ;)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.