Treat yourself to a free facial and lovely free gifts!

1 post
imogentemplespa
Share this post on:

Treat yourself to a free facial and lovely free gifts!

Postby imogentemplespa » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:22 pm

Staying in is the new going out! If you need pampering but can't get to a Spa because of your busy lifestyle, I have the answer.

I work for a lovely company called Temple Spa, who make really gorgeous skin care products. I'd love to come and introduce you and your friends to Temple Spa (it's a very exclusive company- the products are only available from Harrods, Selfridges, and consultants like me!) and make sure you have a relaxing time too!

So why not book me for a Skin Therapy Class? It's as simple as booking me for an afternoon, or evening (or morning, I'm very flexible!), inviting 6-8 friends over and I do the rest. You and your friends get the opportunity to treat yourselves to a spa facial with gorgeous products suited to your skin type, and you'll get lovely free gifts and lots of special offers.

As a host, all you need to do is invite your friends over, put on the kettle- or open a bottle of wine, or make a jug of Pimms and I do all the rest. You get a wonderful free gift of Temple Spa goodies worth over £50, just for being a host- perfect! It really is great fun, they're wonderful products that really work and it's so simple to organise.

So if it sounds like something you fancy, or if you just want to know more, send me a quick email on imogentemplespa@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 07813 159959. If you want to know a little more about Temple Spa, have a look at their website, which is http://www.templespa.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to whet your appetite!

I look forward to hearing from you,

All the best,
Imogen Bond
Tel: 07813 159959

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.