wix primary

4 posts
colette
Options:
Share this post on:

wix primary

Postby colette » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:46 pm

hi can anyone tell me about Wix primary school how good it is etc...
MrsAmanda
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: wix primary

Postby MrsAmanda » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:46 pm

If you go onto the schools board and do a search for 'Wix', it's had mentions in lots of threads, so you might find out some information.
Scotland
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Scotland » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:32 pm

I have three children at Wix and would be very happy to tell you more about it. It is a wonderful gem; a fantastic culture benefitting from sharing premises with the Lycee francais, English/ maths teaching of a level that means my two older children are doing significantly above average, an outstanding nursery and above all a really happy environment with a huge playground. Please ask any specific questions or e mail me directly.
IsabelleB
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby IsabelleB » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi

I think my toddler should get the possibility to go to the French section of the wix school and i wonder whether it would be a good idea. Yes, it is "outstanding" according to ofsted but is there a risk that he wont become fluent in english?
Both me and my husband are french so we speak french at home. If he goes to a french school, there may be not enough opportunities to learn english properly? Which would be sad when leaving in london!
Could some parents share their experience?
And does anyone know how to get to the bilingual section?
Thanks a lot

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.