Earn extra money around your kids and/or other commitments.

1 post
LucyLou
Options:
Share this post on:

Earn extra money around your kids and/or other commitments.

Postby LucyLou » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:39 pm

I am urgently looking for people to join my team at Phoenix Trading. I have offers coming to me almost weekly at the moment asking for me to take a table at a variety of Christmas Fairs and sadly I cannot be at them all!

Phoenix Trading is a fabulous direct sales company selling gorgeous, unique & well priced cards, stationery, gifts & much more. There is NO pressure from the company once you join, just lots of support if you want it - you can do as much or as little as you like so you really can fit this job in around whatever you do. I have 2 small boys and happily fit my Phoenix business in around them. I know other people who have managed to set up a Phoenix business and remain in other full time employment - on the other end of the spectrum it can also become a full time job if you want it to. The other great thing is you do not need to be a super sales person as the products completely sell themselves.

If you want more details please PM me and I can either send you an email with more details or meet for coffee to chat about the possibilities.

Here is my website - you can see all the products and also more information on joining up if you click on the 'join us' tab.

www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/lucyhughes

I hope to hear from you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.