Pathfield Nursery- open week!

2 posts
rogers
Share this post on:

Pathfield Nursery- open week!

Postby rogers » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Dear all

Pathfield Nursery is holding an open week between Monday 21st and Saturday 26th of March, and would be delighted if you would visit us, meet our staff, and have a look around our new facilities. We will be open from 8am until 6pm on Monday to Friday and 9am until 4pm on Saturday, with face painting, refreshments and much more to entertain visitors of all ages.
We are located in a wonderfully light and spacious building in Streatham.

At Pathfield we provide a rich learning environment where the children aged 1 to 5 years will experience freedom and space to learn in their own time, and to grow in confidence and independence in preparation not only for school, but for life. In addition to the EYFS, we’ll use Montessori teaching methods and materials to introduce the children to a wider range of activities
We also offer a full range of extracurricular activities taught by accredited staff. These include music and movement, ballet, French, Mandarin and drama. Well-planned indoor and outdoor activities will ensure that every child's physical, emotional and developmental needs are met.
Parents who recommend us to their friends are also given a discount on one month’s fees as a ‘thank you’.

For more information please visit our website http://www.pathfieldnursery.co.uk

Pathfield Nursery
123 Greyhound Lane,
Streatham London SW16 5NW
E-Mail: enquiries@pathfieldnursery.co.uk

I look forward to seeing you all!

Kind Regards,
Marija Micevska
sarah clapham
Share this post on:

Re: Pathfield Nursery- open week!

Postby sarah clapham » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:26 pm

I've seen the nursery from outside- looks beautiful. I will definitely be attending one of the open days.

Sarah

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.