Window Blinds/Black-outs

3 posts
Monkey_mami
Share this post on:

Window Blinds/Black-outs

Postby Monkey_mami » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Looking to install either blackouts on existing Roman blinds or roller blackouts behind them. Anyone out there could recommend someone trustworthy, fast and affordable?

Very happy with the warmer weather and longer days but my boys seem to be under the impression I actually enjoy getting up to play at 5:30am...

Thanks!
TheLondonHandyTeam
Share this post on:

Re: Window Blinds/Black-outs

Postby TheLondonHandyTeam » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:42 am

Hi Chrivas,

We would be delighted to come out and help you install your blinds, have you taken measurements yet?

I think the cheapest thing to do would be to order the blinds on-line and have them delivered. We can then come and fit them for you.

Please feel free to give us a call 0800 44 88 271 or email bookings@londonhandyteam.co.uk to go over how we work.

Be sure to quote Nappy Valley discount for your 15% off.

Kind Regards

Guy Brown

The London Handy Team Ltd
your professional handyman

Tel: +44 (0) 800 44 88 271
Fax: +44 (0) 208 682 1189
E-mail: guy@londonhandyteam.co.uk
Web: http://www.londonhandyteam.co.uk

***Refer A Friend***
Introduce a new friend or a colleague to The London Handy Team today! If you refer someone to us that is not currently registered on our database (name, email address and contact number); we will take 10% off your next invoice! (10% deducted off labour only) Terms and conditions apply.

*** GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATES***
The London Handy Team offers Gas Safety Inspections, by our fully qualified Gas Safe Registered Engineers. Please note: If you are a landlord or own or rent commercial premises, it is a legal requirement to have a valid Gas Safety Certificate: Gas Certificates last for one year only.
russellhanson
Share this post on:

Re: Window Blinds/Black-outs

Postby russellhanson » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Hi
Hope you don't mind me putting myself forward, but I have sourced a fantastic blackout system for windows. It is an absolute blackout with no light leakage, this is something you wont find with conventional systems.
I have 2 small children, and after putting up a blackout blind and blackout curtains I still found that there was quite a lot of light leakage, and yes I remember those 5.30 wake up calls.
This system is cheaper than a blackout blind, I an supply and fit at a very good price, please contact me if you are interested.
Russ
www.russellhanson.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.