Musical instruments wanted

4 posts
Milosowner
Options:
Share this post on:

Musical instruments wanted

Postby Milosowner » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Does anyone have any musical instruments that they may be able to donate to a special school in tooting Bec? It's nightingale school, which is a school for boys with very complex lives and challenges. I am one of a committed group of local governors who support the school because we see what a real difference it makes. The school has appointed a fantastic music teacher but we are short of instruments. Someone kindly donated a quarter violin on freecycle but I am looking for other items - anything you can spare maybe because your own children have grown out of them? I promise you your donations will be gratefully received
charliert
Share this post on:

Re: Musical instruments wanted

Postby charliert » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:33 am

Hi there
I don't have any instruments myself, but network with quite a few musical institutions/musicians, so could tweet/email your request if you like.
I found your website already - shall I just tweet that? :)
You could also connect with the local @https://twitter.com/whbeat
Charlie R-T
http://www.charlieroundturner.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Milosowner
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Milosowner » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:44 am

That's amazing, thank you. We were lucky enough to get a small violin from freecycle. We were also offered a piano but don't have space for it in the school. But anything else would be great. Please feel free to link to the school website www.nightingaleschoolwandsworth.co.uk.
It's twitter account is @nightingalesch although, it's not very well used. So I'll tweet that link you kindly gave me from my personal account. Thanks again!
susieq
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby susieq » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:44 pm

Hi

I have a 3/4 violin with bow and case if you are still looking for instruments. My son has just outgrown and moved on to a full size violin.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.