Mums, are you looking for a full time nanny?

5 posts
Bumpmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Mums, are you looking for a full time nanny?

Postby Bumpmum » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:28 pm

To all nappy valley users,

My fantastic nanny is looking for a full time position starting between July -September. I'm so sad to be loosing her but I am expecting my second child and financially can't offer full time any longer.

Our nanny has worked with us for a year and has proved to always go above and beyond what's expected of her, including sometimes cooking for me and my husband without being asked! She happily pops our clothes in with our sons washing. I interviewed a few nannies who were very rigid in terms of what they will and will not do, my nanny has been an absolute god send. She is qualified and has excellent references, one of her references cried on the phone to me as she missed her so much.

She bonded instantly with my little boy who was 8months when she started, she ensures he is stimulated with different activities and a good balance between home and outdoors, I am kept involved with pictures and texts through out the day which I'm sure you will agree is lovely and gets you through the working day. He adores her and often cries when it's time for her to leave in the evening. She is sociable and has an active nanny network in the area.

As mentioned above she is looking for full time around 45+ hours a week and is happy to consider a nanny share as well as live in or live out positions.

Honestly if you are looking for the next best thing to you when you are at work then contact me and I shall pass on your details.
Sweetymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mums, are you looking for a full time nanny?

Postby Sweetymum » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:24 am

Hi,

I know this is an old post. However I just read your post regarding your nanny
We are looking for a nanny and just wondering if your nanny is still available and looking for work. If so, could you please message me her details?

Thanks
S
Bumpmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bumpmum » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Hello,
I have checked and yes she is available.
PM for more details.
Bumpmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bumpmum » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:30 pm

I should add that her requirements have changed: 5 days a week and would be live out.
Em88
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Em88 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Hi there

Is your nanny still looking for work? I am looking for help from September and would love to hear from her.

Thank you

My number is 07818 451 392

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.