BABY MASSAGE

1 post
TB@babymassageworks
Share this post on:

BABY MASSAGE

Postby TB@babymassageworks » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Hello to all the new parents out there, my names Tina and I live SW London.
I am a Registered Nurse Swedish Massage Therapist but most importantly MUM to a 8 month old little girl. have recently undertaken the developmental baby massage course to teach new mums the skills and techniques of "developmental baby massage"
I am looking for new mums and dads in the area that may be interested in participating in FREE one to one tuition in the comfort of your own home sessions.
Your baby should be between 6 weeks and 3 months and the course will consist of 3 one hour sessions.
I am offering this free as I wish to complete case studies on babies behaviour before during and after the massage (as seen by mum).

Please feel free to email or call me on 07814584050 me for more information, or send me your contact details and I will get in-touch with you at a time that suits you.

There are many benefits to infant massage but the 4 most important ones are

BONDING, which is very important between baby and parents, massage will help this process.
DEVELOPMENT, studies have shown that stimulation of your babies skin is vital in the development of your babies brain and nervous system.
RELAXATION, massage may help to calm and relax both baby and parents. It can also help to establish natural sleep patterns.
RELIEF, massage may help alleviate the discomfort of colic, teething, reflux, congestion, constipation and stress.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.