Where to shape your eyebrows?

8 posts
clapham_mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Where to shape your eyebrows?

Postby clapham_mum » Mon May 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Hi there

Does anyone know somewhere good where you can let your eyebrows be shaped? I live in SW11 but have a car. It's the first time I do it, so I really want somewhere rather professional, so my look isn't "ruined" :) Do you know the cost of it?

Thx!
raremum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Where to shape your eyebrows?

Postby raremum » Mon May 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Sahana on Garratt Lane Sw18 do eyebrow threading for just £3. It gives a really lovely shape and is pretty painless compared to waxing.
chattymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby chattymum » Mon May 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Glow in Debenhams at Clapham Junction is amazing (near the make up counters). they thread your eyebrows and tint them if you need it too. No apptment necessary either, I highly recommend them.
marchmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby marchmum » Mon May 09, 2011 2:42 pm

I have used Glow in debenhams many times and they're generally really good although they have recently put their prices up again and it's now £15 (!) I think so I am going to try the other recommendation on Garratt Lane next time! Raremum -do you know if you need to book in advance?
mumsw16
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mumsw16 » Mon May 09, 2011 2:54 pm

I can recommend Sajna which is just off Clapham high street, behind Belgo. It's another threading place- quick, cheap and fairly painless :)

raremum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby raremum » Fri May 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Marchmum
No appointment is necessary for Sahana you can just pop in whenever.
starfish80
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby starfish80 » Sat May 14, 2011 7:20 am

I can vouch for Sahana on Garrat Lane too. Quick, cheap and a great result. It was my first time with threading recently as I normally get mine waxed and I found it slightly more painful personally but there was no redness afterwards which I used to get with waxing. I'm definitely a convert! I got my bikini line waxed there too as I wasn't able to get into my usual place but I wasn't so happy with that.
mamalemon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mamalemon » Mon May 23, 2011 10:07 am

Hi there, your first eyebrow shape can be quite scary cant it. It is so important to get the right shape for your face, and to make sure that they frame your eyes perfectly. Come and see us at the Lemon Tree salon in Webbs Road SW11 and we will discuss with you the perfect shape to frame your eyes and also how best to maintain them yourself between salon visits. Call us on 02072281020

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.