EXPERIENCED NANNY AVAILABLE.FAMILY FOR NANNY SHARE NEEDED!!!

2 posts
Jarmila
Options:
Share this post on:

EXPERIENCED NANNY AVAILABLE.FAMILY FOR NANNY SHARE NEEDED!!!

Postby Jarmila » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Hello there

My name is Jarmila and I'm looking for another family to set up a new nanny share with my current family in Battersea/Clapham area (close to Northcote road).
Ideally I`m looking for full time but can be part time position, 3-4 days a week. Reason for it is, that the little girl in current family, who is almmost 4years old, is due to start full time school education in September 2009. That's why I'd like to find another family that I can work for while little one is at school.
I`ve been with my current family for over 3 years now so therefore, ideal will be that new job would allow me to stay in my present job as well as start in new family.(it would be really hard to leave after all this time :o) )
I have more than 5years experience in child care and duties that come with this job - doing light house work, cooking healthy and nutritious meals for children, running errands, shopping for household, taking care of children's laundry, ironing, bathing, bedtime routine as well as babysitting.
At the moment I'm doing home study for Diploma in Day Child Care.I hold First Aid certificate and clean full UK driving licence.

We like doing all sort of things, drawing,painting, cutting (shredding paper, making rather lots of mess :o) ), going out for walks to the park with family dog, splashing in puddles when it`s raining, playing with babies, going swimming, cooking and baking yummy cakes and more other exciting things.
With my family we are quite flexible about days and hours that we can do, as long as we can still do drop offs and pick ups from school in term time. In holidays and half terms I`m prepared to work full time.
I`m available to start anytime in September.
If you think this is something u could be interested in, please contact me, send me an email : jarkaspievakova@googlemail.com or call 07903 470 254.
Many thanks

Hope to hear from u soon.

Jarmila
colette
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: EXPERIENCED NANNY AVAILABLE.FAMILY FOR NANNY SHARE NEEDED!!!

Postby colette » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi this post is old but i am wondering are u still available 3 days a week if so let me know

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.