Live-in nanny required from early Sept 2011

4 posts
Citymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Live-in nanny required from early Sept 2011

Postby Citymum » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:24 pm

We're looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, (fluent) English speaking nanny, with new-born experience to join our family and look after our soon-to-be (first born) son, from early September 2011. He'll be ~3mths old at that stage! We need a live-in nanny, who is able to take care of all baby needs for Mon-Fri (inc 1-2 nights baby-sitting duty) plus who likes dogs (and would be willing to walk both the baby and the dog a couple of times a day!). We can offer full-time access to a car too. We live in Stockwell, 5 minutes from Clapham North, and are a friendly, fun English couple. Salary competitive, depending on experience. Please get in touch if you are looking for such a position, or know someone who will be!
acachildcarers
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-in nanny required from early Sept 2011

Postby acachildcarers » Wed May 11, 2011 5:07 pm

As an experienced nanny and maternity nurse myself, I am also the owner of ACA Childcarers who would be delighted to assist you in your position - we can offer a great discount to you also!

Please get in touch on www.acachildcarers.co.uk or info@acachildcarers.co.uk

Kind Regards
Claire
Citymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Citymum » Thu May 12, 2011 10:54 am

Dear Claire
Thanks for your reply. I will get in touch shortly -- for a nanny from this September, when would you recommend looking (e.g. now, or will there be more possible candidates if I wait until e.g. July?!).
Best regards,
acachildcarers
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby acachildcarers » Fri May 13, 2011 10:46 am

Personally I think that if you register with us now (its just a short form - completely free!!!) then we can work on it straight away, so from August you can interview some really strong candidates and have an excellent person by September!

As our motto goes in the company we send quality as oposed to quantity so you won't be bombarded!

We have candidates already registering for roles in January 212 so please do not be put off that you will not get an excellent selection by regitering now!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.