Broomwood Montessori nursery - SW11's best kept secret

4 posts
HSD
Options:
Share this post on:

Broomwood Montessori nursery - SW11's best kept secret

Postby HSD » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:43 pm

A huge recommendation for Broomwood Montessori nursery for any mum's looking for morning childcare from age 2 to pre-school. A friend of mine described this nursery as SW11's best kept secret as they do not advertise, and they were right. My little boy has been there for one term and utterly adores it. The nursery is owned by the three ladies that run it, so no changes of staff. The kids are adored by the staff, and they have some amazing morning activities - cooking, mini-football, singing with Harry Sparkles. For the first time in years, the numbers at the nursery are down, so "us mum's" are trying to help somewhat with a few plugs on Nappy Valley and other sites.
If you are looking for a nursery, do consider going for a look around (admin@broomwoodmontessori.com). The nursery is located in Broomwood Methodist church, just off Broomwood Road.
KatherineHepburn
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Broomwood Montessori nursery - SW11's best kept secret

Postby KatherineHepburn » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Goodness, I cannot believe that numbers are down. This is such an excellent nursery.
All 3 of mine went to BM and absolutely loved it. I found the parents brilliant fun too so there ended up quite a social scene!
Absolutely unstuffy, friendly, safe and secure nursery with no staff turnover as the owners actually run it. And they genuinely love the kids!
Oh I can't recommend it enough. Get a place booked if you can. X
AbbevilleMummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AbbevilleMummy » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:48 pm

Couldn't agree more. Both my 2 loved every second of their time at Broomwood Montessori.

I only wanted a small nursery as I thought sending my 2.5 year old off to a nursery school with 50 or more children would be far too overwhelming. When we were there I think it was a maximum of 16 children which made it feel much more like a family than a nursery!

All the children became so close and in fact, the friends that I made there and my children made there 5 years ago are still our best buddies.
stayathomemuminsw11
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby stayathomemuminsw11 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:52 am

Another vote for this amazing nursery! My eldest child went there for 2 years and thrived. She absolutely loved it, and started school full of confidence and academically ahead. The staff are just lovely, and really know how to recognize and treat each child as an individual, and to bring out the best in them. Because it was so small, it felt very nurturing, and the children got lots of individual attention. My daughter went on to a state primary as one of 30, but transitioned with absolutely no problem- partly I believe due to the confidence instilled in her by her fabulous nursery teachers.

We only didn't second our second child there as I went back to work full time, and needed full day care. Do look into it, it really is a great nursery. I looked round many of the local ones, and much preferred it to them all!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.