CANDLE-LIT YOGA ON NORTHCOTE ROAD WITH NADIA

3 posts
nadiaraafat
Options:
Share this post on:

CANDLE-LIT YOGA ON NORTHCOTE ROAD WITH NADIA

Postby nadiaraafat » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:11 am

Sharing news of popular and long-standing Mindful Hatha Flow Yoga classes by candle-light at Chatham Hall on Northcote Road with experienced teacher Nadia Raafat. Classes include developing posture work, pranayama (breath work), yoga nidra (deep relaxation) and are designed to guide the practitioner towards a more embodied and open awareness via a deep and challenging work in:)

Choose from:
Mondays 6.30pm OPEN Classes - Mixed levels
Mondays 8pm - OPEN Classes - Mixed levels
Wednesdays 8pm - Gentle and Beginners level.
Every 4th week is a Yin Yoga Session designed to deeply release the body and mind.
Drop-in Fee is £15 per session
Ten class ticket is £135.
Tickets can be booked online at http://www.nadiaraafat.comor you can pay by cash/cheque on the night.
All equipment is provided.
Attachments
nadiayoga (307 of 450).jpeg
nadiayoga (307 of 450).jpeg (7.68 KiB) Viewed 905 times
emmamyrtle
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: CANDLE-LIT YOGA ON NORTHCOTE ROAD WITH NADIA

Postby emmamyrtle » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:13 pm

I highly recommend yoga classes with Nadia. Nadia is an amazing teacher . Going to a class transforms my week. I come out with a calmer mind and my body is getting stronger week by week aswell as my back pain diminshing . These classes are for all ages and experience.
p.catanese
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: CANDLE-LIT YOGA ON NORTHCOTE ROAD WITH NADIA

Postby p.catanese » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:15 pm

This is my weekly treat!
When I do it, I discharge heavy energy and relaxing. I can really feel it in my body and in my mind.
And I recharge with love and optimism.
I love it on Monday because this puts me in the right track just at the beginning of the week. And I love it when I go on Wednesday too because it helps me to get through the week.
I highly recommend this practice with Nadia. Her voice and the environment make me feel so comfortable. Plus she is super experience, so I feel secure that she will be able to correct my posture if there is something wrong. :D

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.