Suggestions for classes or activities for 16 month twins

4 posts
dancing_queen59
Share this post on:

Suggestions for classes or activities for 16 month twins

Postby dancing_queen59 » Sun May 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi,

Has anyone got any suggestions for classes (any type), groups, sessions etc for 16 month old twins.

We love our Fruity Tunes class but needing something else!

Any help would be much appreciated.
starfish80
Share this post on:

Re: Suggestions for classes or activities for 16 month twins

Postby starfish80 » Mon May 30, 2011 3:49 am

Hi. We love Tin Pan Annie and have seen twins and multiple children there with childminders. At 16 months yours will be able to go into the older group which is great as it has more of an emphasis on the children getting involved rather than sitting on mummy's/daddy's/carer's lap as they tend to do in the younger group. Not sure where you are (and there are several classes around nappy valley) but we go to Southfields run by Krissy who is very good. You could also check out Gymboree though you'd need to check on their policy with twins - I think sometimes the teacher helps out with one of the twins as you would need an extra set of hands to keep them involved in the singing/dancing and also safe on the playgym activities. It is fun and they seem to learn a lot of new skills from it though. The third one we like every now and again is Smiley Time which you could definitely do with twins. It is very simple, lots of nursery rhymes, a story and bubbles in 30 mins but also is only £5. I know it is at the Bowler on Wandsworth Common and at St Barnabus in Southfields but it has some other locations too and you don't have to book! Oh and then there's always one of the many playgroups about, often at church's which are good for burning energy and are generally really cheap! Hope you find something the three of you enjoy!
superdad
Share this post on:

Postby superdad » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Hi, my little girl has been going to Pyjama Drama classes in Earlsfield, which she absolutely loves. She's 20 months so not too much older than your little ones. She does music, drama and games, Caroline who runs it is fab, really enthusiastic! It's on Tuesday mornings in Earlsfield Library, and I think they do classes in Southfields as well. Good luck!
escapewithbeauty
Share this post on:

Postby escapewithbeauty » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:34 am

I've heard lots of good things about wandsworth twin club, they post different events and activities on their website http://www.wandsworthtwinsclub.org.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.