Hallway cellar

4 posts
toomanycooks
Options:
Share this post on:

Hallway cellar

Postby toomanycooks » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:25 am

I am thinking of converting our small an narrow under hall coal cellar into a utility room. Has anyone does this recently and can recommend a builder and advise of budget required ?

Thank you!
Sublime Property
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Hallway cellar

Postby Sublime Property » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:12 am

Dear Sir/Madame,

Hope this finds you well. I saw your post on here and would like to offer our services. All carried out to the highest standard using only the best quality materials. All quotations are FREE so please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Services we offer include:

Kitchens from refurbishment to complete installations
Bathrooms from simple tap installation to complete suite installations including wet rooms
Carpentry
Painting and decorating
Internal and external refurbishment
Plumbing and electrics
Tiling and flooring

and more...

You can contact us on 0777 2 555 881 and 020 3627 2737 or drop us a line office@sublime-property.com

Kindest regards,

Pawel
http://www.sublime-property.com
https://www.facebook.com/sublimepropertymaintenance

I've attached few pictures of our work here:

Ensoul.co.uk
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Ensoul.co.uk » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:17 am

Hi TooManyCooks, we have helped a number of residents in SW London with this type of project, there are a few things that would need to be considered if you want to increase the height such as drains surveys, water table level, construction method, cavity drain membrane system design, etc. If you'd like to discuss, please call me on 020 3637 0700 or email mike@ensoul.co.uk

Thanks, Mike Lander, Director, Ensoul
Kate78
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kate78 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Hiya,

We used The London Cellar Conversion Company. We had quotes from other companies but these guys came recommmeded from some other friends of mine off the common. I popped round and saw their under hallways that had been converted and they were super happy with the results. We called for a quote and it was not as costly as I had been quoted by some of the other companies I spoke to. I had a a baby on the way when they were here and it was relatively stress free! Ed, the director was totally on top of everything which was great. www.basementcellarandvault.co.uk is the website. Good luck !

Kate

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.