London Fine Fish - 15% off sashimi-grade tuna, delivered to your door, til 14th March!

4 posts
GuyD73
Options:
Share this post on:

London Fine Fish - 15% off sashimi-grade tuna, delivered to your door, til 14th March!

Postby GuyD73 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Calling all sashimi lovers!

London Fine fish have a great range of fresh seafood but among our most popular items are the sashimi-grade salmon and tuna. For the next week we're offering a 15% discount if you use the code tuna15 at the checkout. Order by 9pm for delivery tomorrow.

Currently, we only operate on Wednesdays and Thursdays, offering London-wide delivery by courier and local delivery by electric bike - see areas on https://londonfinefish.net/delivery-collection/ to see if you qualify. (it's most of SW6 and parts of SW18)

If you're just on the edge of the delivery area then give us a call and we'll see if we can stretch it for you. Likewise if the delivery windows aren't quite convenient, give us a call and we'll see if there's anything we can do.

We do a number of species which are hard to find, like whole Hamachi, but like all our whole fish, you can have it filleted or prepared exactly as you choose. We also offer fantastic halibut, monkfish, scallops, clams, caviar and more.

Look forward to hearing from some of you soon
Attachments
Scallops-London-Fine-Fish.jpg
sashimi-tuna.jpg
sashimi-tuna.jpg (13.45 KiB) Viewed 1348 times
Hamachi-Yellowtail.jpg
GuyD73
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: London Fine Fish - 15% off sashimi-grade tuna, delivered to your door, til 14th March!

Postby GuyD73 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:00 am

Last call folks. Order by 9pm. As well as the 15% off with the code tuna15, this week only I'm also going to offer free delivery to anyone living in the Tonsleys or the streets immediately adjacent to Geraldine road.

Please just choose local delivery at the checkout, you'll be billed £5 but I'll refund it as soon as I see your order.

This tune really is melt-in-the-mouth delish! Try it and see :D
StinkyMummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: London Fine Fish - 15% off sashimi-grade tuna, delivered to your door, til 14th March!

Postby StinkyMummy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:43 pm

if you’re posting on NVN - wouldn’t you give everyone on here the offer with London Fine Fish - surely that’s not unreasonable. Faircatch has a collection point near me on Webbs Rd at Tierra Verde
GuyD73
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby GuyD73 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:40 pm

Thanks for commenting Stinkymummy, and we wish we could offer that to everyone but we don't have vehicles, so delivery in SW18 and SW6 is on a bike and the rest of London is by courier. However, yes, Stefan at Tierra Verde has very kindly said our customers can collect their fish from his place on a Thursday, thereby saving them the delivery charge, which is great for SW11 dwellers.

We're going to try and roll out this same arrangement in a variety of neighbourhoods, and I'm hoping some of our existing Faircatch locations will be interested too. If you're a cafe or restaurant owner reading this, we're particularly looking for somewhere in the Parson's Green and Munster road areas, so please get in touch

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.