Show Me What You're Made Of - CBBC

1 post
showme
Options:
Share this post on:

Show Me What You're Made Of - CBBC

Postby showme » Fri May 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Casting request for two fun, light hearted shows for the BBC.

Show Me What You’re Made Of

CBBC’s Show Me What You’re Made Of, presented by Stacey Dooley, is an exciting and popular programme which takes five children around the UK to live and work alongside the people who make some of their favourite things.

We are looking for adventurous and outspoken children between the ages of 11 and 14 to take part!

Take Me On

This new series, presented by Stacey Dooley, plans to take 5 unemployed teenagers into the workplace to give them a chance to experience different aspects of working life in the UK. We are looking for young people to place in broad range of industries where they can get real life work experience. They will also receive advice from top bosses and recruiters from across the country and take away key employment skills. It’s a challenging time for teenagers, facing the choice between entering employment, becoming an apprentice or trainee or continuing their education. This is something we would love to shine a light on.

Please follow this link to get all the relevant information you will need:

https://www.twentytwenty.tv/castings.aspx

You can also contact us on the following emails - showme@twentytwenty.tv (aged 11-14) or takemeon@twentytwenty.tv (aged 16-18).

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.