Personalised Celebration Cakes

1 post
Lisaf
Options:
Share this post on:

Personalised Celebration Cakes

Postby Lisaf » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 pm

I live in the Battersea area and have just recently started my small cake business from home. I can make personalised cakes to match any celebration, in both large and mini sizes, as well as different types of cupcakes. I try to match my designs and cakes to the needs of my clients and am happy to match cakes to individual style, flavour and colour choices.In addition to this, as part of the design, I can also add an edible photograph of your choice to your cake. I can also make Cakepops which are a fabulous change from having a standard cake at any celebration.(For examples please see the cakepop page on my website) I have worked with children for a long time and am actually a Nursery Teacher by trade so I have a good idea of cake designs and ideas for childrens parties. As I am local to the Battersea and Clapham area, if you live here I am happy to deliver your cake to your door free of charge. If you are interested please feel free to have a look at some of my sample photographs on my website; http://www.Lisafcelebrationcakes.co.uk Thanks for taking the time to read this post!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.