Recommendation for 4 day a week nanny

3 posts
Dulwichmummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommendation for 4 day a week nanny

Postby Dulwichmummy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:17 am

Our nanny has just left us after 3 years with us and is looking for another role.  We live in Dulwich but she is more familiar with the Clapham/Wandsworth/Battersea area so is looking for jobs around there.

She's a natural with children and is extremely warm and capable.  She started looking after my children when they were 9 months old, 6 and 7.  The youngest is now at nursery full time (the year before Reception) so we don't need full time childcare and have moved to an au pair.  We will all miss her terribly!

She is very reliable, takes them to clubs/toddler groups/activities, organises play dates, does all their laundry, plans and cooks their meals and has encouraged the little one to start reading and writing (a little!).

She has been offered full-time and 3 day a week jobs so but she needs a 4 day a week job.

Please send me a message if you are interested - I'm very happy to answer any questions and can pass on her details.  Thank you!
claire_k
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Recommendation for 4 day a week nanny

Postby claire_k » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:15 am

Hello, I would be very interested in speaking to your nanny about a role starting in January.

Please could you PM me and I will share my contact details?

Many thanks,
Claire
Dulwichmummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Recommendation for 4 day a week nanny

Postby Dulwichmummy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi - have done!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.