Part time nanny required for girl (5) and boy (4) in SW18 asap. Happy to consider any terms that suit

4 posts
Crystaltips74
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time nanny required for girl (5) and boy (4) in SW18 asap. Happy to consider any terms that suit

Postby Crystaltips74 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:56 am

We are looking for before & after school / nursery care Monday to Friday plus additional hours in the holidays.

If this fits your needs please reply and please let me know what your preferred terms are (live in / out, max hours per week etc)

AND a quick summary of your level of English (if not first language) and your experience!

Thanks - look forward to hearing from you : )
Attachments
IMG_2507.jpg
girlthatcan
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny required for girl (5) and boy (4) in SW18 asap. Happy to consider any terms that suit

Postby girlthatcan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi, I would be interested depending on the area. Can you drop me an email and we can chat? staceyirvinemetcalfe@hotmail.com
chloelouisegibbs
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny required for girl (5) and boy (4) in SW18 asap. Happy to consider any terms that suit

Postby chloelouisegibbs » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:57 am

Hi there!

Please email on chloegibbs97@gmail.com so we can discuss further 🙂
andrea.boldog
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby andrea.boldog » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Hi there,
I’m Andrea 34 years old reliable and trustworthy Nanny with over 7 years childcare experience.
I’m free Friday afternoons. Also I can check my Monday and Friday mornings if that helps.
Can i have your postcode, please?
Thanks
Andrea

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.