Nanny position for 3 day a week role to start in January 2019

2 posts
shabbychic
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny position for 3 day a week role to start in January 2019

Postby shabbychic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:25 pm

We are looking for a live out nanny 3 days per week from January 2019. Tues to Thurs 7.45 to 5.45.  We have a 4 year old boy who is in Reception and a 2 year old daughter who is at home full time.  We are based in Balham, SW12.

We would really like to find someone who will be with us for the long haul and become part of the family.  If you are a nanny looking for a new role, have an amazing nanny who wants more hours or is moving on or you know a great nanny then please pm me.
graz007
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny position for 3 day a week role to start in January 2019

Postby graz007 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:29 am

Dear Mum
I am writing in regards to the advert that I found on website: www.nappyvalleynet.com.
I'm looking for a new nanny role as my family has moved out London recently.
I have three years experience as a Live-in Nanny in London (boys one and four when I started my job) and one year experience as a after school Nanny.
and almost three years I worked as a part time nanny (twin girls 6 months old when I started and a boy 2 and a half years old).

I have also a lot of experience as a Nursery Nurse with children 6 months-6 years old and as a Teaching Assistant. 
I have knowledge how to organizing funny and interesting activities for babies and toddlers.
I am qualified teacher from Poland in preschool and elementary education and I hold QTS certificate.
I am responsible, creative, faithful person. I enjoy being with children of all ages and understand the needs of children at different stages in their development.
DBS checked
First aid training
Writen references
Look forward to hearing from you
Kind Regards
Grazyna

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.