Looking for somewhere to rent/part-time lodger/house and pet sit...

3 posts
foodeditorjo
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for somewhere to rent/part-time lodger/house and pet sit...

Postby foodeditorjo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:25 pm

I'm a mature divorced woman who works as a freelance journalist (I write about food, travel and wellness) and, as a result, finds the high rents in London almost impossible - and as I've always lived in beautiful homes I am keen to find somewhere that is appealing. I also travel quite a bit and so I'm looking for either a house / pet sit for the next few months (in which case I will stay in London), or an arrangement where I can pay rent only when I'm in the UK (this could suit someone who only wants a part-time lodger!). I am clean and tidy and very responsible - I do quite a lot of house sitting and have had 5* ratings from everyone, as I leave their home immaculate and take good care of it, along with their pets! Alternatively, if anyone has a coach house, annexe etc that they are keen to rent out, please let me know. I am happy to explore all possibilities... Refs available. 
sarah of clapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sarah of clapham » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:42 pm

Hi Jo, I read your post with interest, however am not in a position currently to offer anything concrete.  There is a possibility that some arrangement could be work out tho.  Are you able to email me? I have never communicated through NappyValley before so dont know how it all works.  Sarah 
dmt491
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for somewhere to rent/part-time lodger/house and pet sit...

Postby dmt491 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:34 am

Have you had a look at Trusted Housesitters?  We have used them several times and had good experiences.  Our housesitters have only been for holidays (e.g. up to a week) but some of the sitters have had extended stays in other local homes e.g. for a few months at a time.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.