Jo Partridge

10 posts
Wfm
Options:
Share this post on:

Jo Partridge

Postby Wfm » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 pm

I'd love to hear what people's views are on Jo Partridge on Bellevue.

I had my hair cut there a few weeks ago and came across the most rude lady ever. She was arrogant, clearly unwilling to listen to what customers wanted and behaved as though she didn't like her job. Worst of all, I realised when I got home that she had not cut my hair straight. And this was not an entry level stylist but someone more senior apparently. She had the gall to tell me that my hair had not been cut straight before, and when I told her that it was previously cut by one of her colleagues, she said that perhaps my hair just grew that way. She left me halfway to go and talk to another client for the best part of 10 mins. When I told her that I usually had my hair cut a certain way, (ie that she is doing it totally differently to the way I wanted) she basically told me that she was doing it her way and that was that. And at the end of the cut, she didn't even check my hair to see whether she had done her job properly, and did not offer me a mirror to check the back. She just walked off. Awful.

Now I'm not sure what to do with my crooked hairstyle since I don't want to deal with her again, but nor do I want to spend more money on another haircut.

I hope this is a one off as I have been to Jo Partridge several times since being on maternity leave and have had a good experience. This was a total waste of £40 plus quid and a thoroughly unpleasant experience.
Karin1979
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Jo Partridge

Postby Karin1979 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 am

Hi,

I have been there a few times and have had a good experience. I would suggest you go back and ask for the cut to be sorted by a different stylist. I am sure they would like to hear about your experience and prevent it happening again .... Hope it goes well!
DinosMom
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DinosMom » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Wow! I am sorry that happened to you. I have been to a great Australian girl a few times. Can't remember her name now. She may have moved back already. If not, ask for her. She was brilliant!
moops
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby moops » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 pm

The Australian girl is called Ariel. I would definitely complain and ask Ariel to fix it!
Home Hairdresser
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Home Hairdresser » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi I am Arielle and I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience i am now working at another salon and can do a very good price to fix your hair if you would like! private message me if your interested!

Jo Partridge
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Jo Partridge » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:12 am

Jo Partridge Salon Group aim to please all of our clients all of the time but in the event that any of our clients are not happy with a service they have received we advise on our brochure that an appointment needs to be made with the salon Manager who will endeavour to provide a solution to any problem.
www.jopartridge.com
Jayssatr
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Jayssatr » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:58 pm

What a silly way to tell the world you are unhappy with a haircut.... any normal person would have gone into the salon and said something not slag them of on the net!! At lease give them a chance to fix it. :o

I have been going there for years and i love them.

after all you can please everyone JP so just leave them to it.
moops
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby moops » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:02 pm

I don't think it's silly, we have had discussions like this before where people think we shouldn't discuss bad service or experiences on here but surely this sharing of information is what forums like this are all about?

The OP didn't say she didn't complain about the haircut and personally o would rather know about this then go in and have to get it fixed later!
Pud1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Pud1 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:46 pm

I couldn't agree with you more Jayssatr. I don't think anyone should underestimate just how damaging a negative comment on here can be to a business. Would it not have been better if you had just returned to the salon and asked to see the manager? Thank goodness the stylist you have highlighted has not been named as this could have had serious implications for her.

Jayssatr
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Jayssatr » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:13 pm

This is just what I mean, ppl have no idea how bad this could be for a small business.. Or maybe they do and that is just why they are doing it. I run a small business back home and things like this don't happen.ppl don't gossip about it behind your back they just make a point there and then.

Happy to see that someone agrees

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.