Incredible Travel Agent recommendation and Lifestyle help

2 posts
georgiam
Options:
Share this post on:

Incredible Travel Agent recommendation and Lifestyle help

Postby georgiam » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:38 am

Good morning all and happy 2020!

If you are feeling overwhelmed by the thought of tackling the back log of tasks un finished in 2019, my recently launched GRM Lifestyle Management and Personal Concierge service will be able to help you beat that overwhelming feeling and get on track this new year.

I have designed GRM Lifestyle is to be that extra pair of hands, eyes and ears to take care of those time consuming tasks to free up time and head space for you. Effectively a ‘pay as you go’ PA service but so much more.

Whether it is planning and executing a celebration, managing a relocation, arranging an exciting once in a lifetime holiday or more everyday tasks such as booking your favourite restaurant or taxing the cars, we aim to provide a discreet and reliable service to help free up more time to focus on what is important to you.

With 10 years EA experience for UHNW families and those in the public eye my supplier list (and black list!) is second to none. I thrive on a challenge and love to find practical solutions to extraordinary requirements. However, I fully appreciate the difference I can make for my clients by completing even the smallest tasks.
Do take a moment to have a look at my website and get in touch.

grmlifestyle 

georgia.r.mcmillan . @ gmail. com

Best wishes,
Georgia 
Goodw1n
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Incredible Travel Agent recommendation and Lifestyle help

Postby Goodw1n » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:33 pm

Thanks a lot!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.