Anyone writing their website or blog?

3 posts
jstjohn
Options:
Share this post on:

Anyone writing their website or blog?

Postby jstjohn » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:42 am

I'm a certified copywriter and I write and edit websites. I see a lot of small businesses struggling with where to start when trying to get found on Google. I've created a post with the top six things you need to do to even begin to get found in a search. 

No sign ups, no emails, no strings. Just help.

A 6 Step Starter Guide to SEO

I'm looking for my next post. Comment here or get in touch so I can answer your questions!

x Jenna
www.jennastjohn.com
Attachments
Pinterest image Starter guide to SEO.png
rwickham
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Anyone writing their website or blog?

Postby rwickham » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:20 am

Just wanted to say this is an excellent guide to the basics.

I hope you don't mind but I'm going to link to it from my low cost domain name registration company www.gbnames.uk.

Even if you end up using a external consultant it's good to know the basics so you can make an informed choice and hold those doing the work for you to account.
gabieleke
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Anyone writing their website or blog?

Postby gabieleke » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:12 pm

Hi! Thank you for the guide. The steps are clearly explained and are very helpful. I think that your work helped a lot of startup companies. I saw your post, and I recommended it to one of my friends who also write blogs. Writing blogs is his passion, and he is always eager to grow. He started his blogs with the help of a site where three easy steps to write your blog are written. This site represents his basis, and now he is also looking for even more helpful information to perfect his blog. Thank you for the information, and I wish you good luck.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.