Good venue for NCT annual reunion?

3 posts
BettyBonkers
Options:
Share this post on:

Good venue for NCT annual reunion?

Postby BettyBonkers » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:01 am

Hello
I can hardly believe it but my baby boy will soon be celebrating his 1st Birthday.
Along with my fellow NCT mums we would like to have a 1st Birthday Bash for our respective little ones
I would really appreciate any suggestions for a good venue. We are probably looking at about 14 adults and 7 babies - ideally a venue (weekend) where we can have food over a lunchtime and plenty of room for the babies to crawl about and have fun. We are also keen on suggestions for a chidrens entertainer
Fairly flexible about location - Wandsworth, Balham, Clapham, Earlsfield etc
Ideas/experiences greatly received!
Many thanks
stayathomemuminsw11
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Good venue for NCT annual reunion?

Postby stayathomemuminsw11 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:31 pm

What about Chatham Hall on Northcote Rd (opposite the library)?

We had my daughter's 1st and 2nd birthday parties there, and it was great, plenty of space, you can get the little tables and chairs too, there's a small kitchen for preparing food etc.

You book it through Wandsworth Council.
Boobelle
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Good venue for NCT annual reunion?

Postby Boobelle » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Hi,
I would suggest a function room at the Northcote Pub. We had an NCT do there last year and it was a perfect venue. The room is upstairs, really spacious, with big windows, really nicely done up. It has it's own bar, we had a lunch there and the food was quite tasty.
Our NCT group also did a joined first birthday bash (6 one year olds plus parents and guests - roughly 70 people) and for that we hired the 1'oclock club in Battersea Park which was great too, but I guess for your reunion the Northcote would be my choice...

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.