Did you have a double buggy with a newborn and two year old?

18 posts
Stigi
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Did you have a double buggy with a newborn and two year old?

Postby Stigi » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 pm

I would definitely go for a double (i have the P&T Vibe and really like it). I have 19 months between my first 2 children who are now nearly 3 and 4 years old and i can guarantee that one of them will want to go in the pram when we go out and about (I think I must have lazy children ;) ) I have a baby so she goes in the cocoon below and one of the boys will go on top. I do have a maclaren and a buggy board. I wouldnt want to go far with the pram and buggy board because as another poster mentioned it's quite hard to walk with the buggy board attached to the pram. I think buggy boards are great for short distances but wouldnt want to go far with them. Good luck x
runningmummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby runningmummy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

If you can fit ithrough your door then get a side by side buggy e.g. mountain buggy. Mine had been fantastic for a newborn and 19 month old. Eldest nearly 3 and still goes in from time to time. Do not like P&T at as v uncomftable once they get older and child underneath can't see.
clapham_mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby clapham_mum » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:17 pm

A double mountain buggy would have been my first choice (now have a single one), but it doesn't fit our car... Buying a new car would be a bit too expensive, so we'll have to do with the P&T ;)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.