Astrology Chart Introduction Price - Alchemy Astrologer with Evolution & Shamanic Astrology included

2 posts
RachelK12
Options:
Share this post on:

Astrology Chart Introduction Price - Alchemy Astrologer with Evolution & Shamanic Astrology included

Postby RachelK12 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:41 pm

I am qualifying to become an 🌞 🌚 Alchemy Astrologer and have been studying intensively for the last two and a half years. I am now a trainee practitioner and would like to gain my 'licence' through offering Astrology Charts for for the price of £65.00. This is the new branch of Astrology as we move away from Tropical Astrology. It is very similar to Sidereal Astrology in that your chart is based on where the Planets were 'truly' when you were born as Tropical is off by 24 degrees which equates to a whole Sign. Every Soul is born with their own 'musical tune' or 'harmonic' and we all embody the elements of Fire, Water, Air and Earth. Understanding these 'elements' of who we are enable us to become more 'in tune' with who we are truly. I also focus on Shamanic Archetypes of each elements. This is new Astrology in our new Age of Aquarius  ♒️ and is  the real Science in the new Age of 'I Know'. Charts include Sidereal Chart, Asteroid placements, written explanations and a 'face to face' take through your chart so you fully understand your 'gifts' and your chart. In total the reading takes about 6/7 hours whilst I am training hence the low price. All charts also includes your Saturn Return which is a major part of your 'journey' here. Once fully qualified I will be charging from £160.00 upwards to give you an idea of the work involved. If you would like to know more please call me, Rachel, on 07514-345011 and we can discuss in more detail or if you would like to book a reading. Best wishes Rachel
betterannabel
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Astrology Chart Introduction Price - Alchemy Astrologer with Evolution & Shamanic Astrology included

Postby betterannabel » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:27 am

It's Aquarius season. This has very earth sign energy. Hm. 
vivre rire l'amour

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.