Nanny available, from 3 to 5 days a week ( full days only)

4 posts
AlegnaFA
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available, from 3 to 5 days a week ( full days only)

Postby AlegnaFA » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:12 am

Hi!
I am sadly leaving my last family after 18 months and I am now looking for a position. It could be a 3, r or 5 days job, exclusively full days. I have 8 years of experience in childcare and excellent references.
Please get in touch for more details
Thank you
A.
M&Imum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available, from 3 to 5 days a week ( full days only)

Postby M&Imum » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:35 pm

Hello there

We are looking for a nanny and saw your post.

We are a friendly family of 2 doctor parents and 3 children aged 2,6 and 8 years moving to Balham in April.
My husband has some time off before new job so we don’t need someone to start full time until mid May but are likely to need some childcare prior to this.
We’d be looking for 7.30am - 6.30-7pm Thursdays and Fridays and 8-6 on either Tuesday or Weds. (total around 32 hours/week). We’d need some flexibility around this as we’re both hospital consultants on call rotas. We’d need additional cover on Mondays every couple of months when I cover the ward and have to work the whole week.
We would need before and after school care for the older two and full time care for our youngest - taking him to playgroups, park etc.
We definitely need whoever we employ to be ofsted registered so we can use tax free childcare allowance.
Let me know if you’d be interested.
Thanks
AlegnaFA
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AlegnaFA » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:29 pm

Hi! Thanks for your reply but I am afraid I can not offer the flexibility you need.
Good luck in your search
M&Imum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby M&Imum » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:23 pm

No worries, thanks for replying

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.