I am a mum and teacher looking to do a nannyshare

2 posts
kerrybee
Share this post on:

I am a mum and teacher looking to do a nannyshare

Postby kerrybee » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi,

I am the mother of a friendly and happy 19 month old little boy and have been in a successful nannyshare since last December. I look after my son and a 13 month old little boy 4 days a week and cannot express what a wonderful arrangement it has been for us all. The boys thrive in each other's company and the flexibility a nannyshare like this offers has been fantastic for both familes.

Unfortunately, my boss has changed roles at work and her hours have increased dramatically. We have decided that a live in nanny would suit them and so I am looking for another job starting in October.

I am a qualified Primary School teacher with most of my teaching taking part in Special needs schools. I decided not to go back to teaching as I just adore being at home with my son. I have also been a nanny for many years. in total I have 15 years of childcare experience as a mother, nanny and teacher.

I am very active - you have to be with a toddler, especially boys - so like to get out and about as much as possible. I take advantage of what is available for babies and toddlers in the area and do the occassional day trips out to the Natural History Museum, Kew Gardens and our favourite, Bocketts Farm. On dreary days, I love to do messy play, Arts and Crafts and really enjoy cooking and baking. I try and get the boys to help prepare meals and both of them are great eaters as a result. I cook varied and interesting meals and provide healthy snacks in between.

I am looking for a relaxed family to work with and would consider a child of any age. My son is adaptable and loves babies and toddlers alike and I feel there are advantages of all ages. I am happy to work part-time or full-time and can come to your house which alleviates the early morning rush and the stress to pick up in time. I am flexible and always willing to helpout where I can - I often had the little boy who I look after now for sleepovers when his parents needed childcare overnight due to travel or early mornings.

I am not OFSTED registered, but am happy to register should you need me too. I have a clean driving licence and have been a confident driver for 15 years. I have a CRB check and excellent references. We live in Earlsfield but have been working in Clapham South which worked really well. I am completely reliable, punctual and trustworthy!!

Please contact me on 07792 892 585 if you would like to chat more or asl any more questions!
kerrybee
Share this post on:

Re: I am a mum and teacher looking to do a nannyshare

Postby kerrybee » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:34 am

Hi,
Just wanted to say that I have found a position with a lovely family!
Thank you Nappy Valley!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.